Saturday 18 July 2015

my FIRST post

Hey, I'm Tanisha.


So, clearly I'm a new blogger. I kind of maybe don't have a clue what I'm doing and need a few tips but most of the time I just wing it and learn as I go. I love sharing ideas and thoughts and facts that can help people in their day-to-day life but I also love it when people can relate to me - which is exactly what my blog will be about!


Well, this blog. Where do I start, I obviously want this to be something many of you out there enjoy and I'd absolutely love for it to take me somewhere. It's been on my mind for a long time, I mean forever but I always made excuses of why I maybe shouldn't do this, reasons why it could go wrong. But here I am almost a year later, with words flowing out of me.

...That in itself could be a lesson though if blogging turns out to be successful for me. That no matter how many times you think something may not work or is completely absurd, you never truly know until you've tried. I'm pretty sure that if you're still even reading this you may have heard people say exactly that, like a dozen times, but doesn't it make sense.
Just think...


Anyways, it would be great if you could please leave comments, tips, ways to improve or even ideas you want me write about. Maybe you didn't like this post but at least give me a chance to improve I guess.

Find me on:
insta: tanisha._.kaur
twitter: ms_kaur19
snapchat: xtanisha_kaurx
e-mail: kautan12.tk@gmail.com

Thanks for reading my first post and yeah.
 *There will be more pictures next time.
-Tanisha Kaur

3 comments: